** Pfizer now offering a $4,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for successful hires through August 31st ***Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need when they need them.What You Will Achieve
You will be responsible for generating work orders and ensuring that work is completed correctly and promptly. Your knowledge in the domain will help in providing detailed technical training to colleagues. You will support the work team operation to ensure that applicable safety guidelines/policies are followed and that all tasks are conducted by appropriate processing standards, such as current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs).
As part of the Technical Operations team, your prior work experience and ability to apply your breadth of knowledge will help you adapt to the standard methods and procedures. You will help us identify required delivery and process improvements that drive increased efficiency, throughput, and quality. You will arrive at decisions on which methods and procedures are the best fit for different work situations. It is your hard work and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve it
The Aseptic Services Operations Trainer is responsible for providing detailed technical training to Drug Product work team colleagues. This role will be the main liaison when onboarding new colleagues. They will work directly with contract service providers and Pfizer production leads in tonsure on time, right after e first-time training.
Ops Trainers may work with other groups to develop and conduct training and qualification activities for all new and established Aseptic Services operators. They must possess strong communication, organizational, and people skills. Ops Trainers are expected to be fully trainable on all Aseptic Services procedures and techniques as the SME/Trainer for the Aseptic Services unit. They must also possess strong knowledge of standard work concepts relative to a regulated environment. Weekday and weekend overtime may be required as well as variable shifts based on unit training needs.
Training: Focused on colleague training including documentation management and PLS updates.
Functional/Technical Knowledge:Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards. Proficient in computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Problem Solving and Innovation: Develop solutions to routine problems following established Pfizer policies and procedures.
Discretion, Latitude, Level of Independence: Ability to work independently. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
Impact and Organizational Contribution: Contributes to the completion of routine tasks. Failure to achieve results will have a significant impact on departmental objectives.
Period of Work: Daily tasks and deliverables. Results can usually be measured on a daily or weekly basis.Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4+ years of experience
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Physical Demands: Job tasks may include frequent bending, lifting, and twisting motions. Ability to stand upright for several consecutive hours. Absence of any medical restrictions which could restrict completion of all required duties. Additional demands are area specific.
- Work Environment: Colleague must work near moving mechanical parts and may be exposed to airborne particles which require appropriate safety protection, noise levels may require protective hearing devices, and eye protection required. Practices and promotes a safe working environment at all times. Area-specific gowning will be required. Aseptic gowning is required for work responsibilities within the aseptic area.
- Language Skills: Effective written and oral communication skills are required. Demonstrated reading comprehension and writing proficiency at a level that meets Job Summary requirements. Ability to effectively communicate with diverse individuals/groups resulting in desired outcomes.
- Mathematical Skills: Strong math skills with the ability to calculate percentages and develop basic graphs and spreadsheets.
- Reasoning Ability: Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations, practices, or procedures to Define the problem or objective; Identify relevant concerns or factors; Identify patterns, tendencies, and relationships; Formulate logical andobjective conclusions; and, Recognize alternatives and their implications.
- Leader behaviors: This is an important part of this position, especially teamwork, integrity, open discussion and debate, and performance. Leader behaviors are an integral part of the job and should be demonstrated at all times.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL, OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as necessary. The position may require some travel. Work requirements will include adherence to aseptic gowning procedures and work practices in the aseptic processing area.
Relocation support available
Last date to apply: 8/12/2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.