Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer's mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.
- Site Lead for the deployment of AMPS MES to all manufacturing areas on site to support the site strategy, and the network AMPs Acceleration and Lightspeed programs.
- Responsible for developing the scope and quantifying the resources needed for this Site wide project via consultation and collaboration with senior site and network stakeholders
- Working in a complex matrix team structure to provide direction to site and network colleagues to ensure the project scope, schedule, cost and compliance are delivered.
- Provide direction and coaching to the local site Deployment Leads and their teams across multiple manufacturing Areas to support parallel deployments.
- Provide oversite to site AMPs sustainable work
- Engage site and network partners to ensure the site MES deployment program is delivered in a compliant, efficient and robust manner
- Build technical knowledge within the site to ensure timely delivery of the AMPs deployment program and, working with the MES Sustaining manager, build the capability of end users and SMEs across the site
- Responsible for negotiating and endorsing enhancements and upgrades to the Andover MES platform with the Core Digital team and MES Vendors on behalf of the Site
- Chair Site AMPS Governance Committee, member of the newly established Site Digital Council
- Business owner of the site wide AMPs MES solution
- Coach and guide site and network colleagues, including the site MES sustaining team, to ensure MES at site continues to evolve and improve to meet the needs of the site
- Coach and manage site project MES Specialists and contracted resources responsible for developing new EBRs and MES deployment across site
- Coach and manage Data Management Specialists responsible for Mfg Data Management activities.
- Working with site Finance team and relevant SLT members, agree yearly resourcing/budget for MES team
- Negotiate yearly Site/Digital Financial split of AMPS project resources and costs.
- Manage CPA spend/cashflow and year-end accruals of Site MES projects.
- Represent Site and engage network Digital stakeholders at AMPS Acceleration Forum
- Represent Site on Digital-PGS Automation Integration Strategy team.
- Represent PGS on MES Vendor review/selection process.
- Represent Site at various cross-Site MES initiatives
- BS in an Engineering or Science discipline with 13+ years of relevant experience (AMPS, MES, etc)
- Previous experience in a cGMP environment
- Candidate demonstrates a breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including: the ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
- MS in an engineering or Science discipline with 11+ years in relevant experience
- PhD with 8+ years relevant experience
ADDITIONAL POSITION DETAILS
- Last date to apply - Aug 4, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.