Default point of contact for Business Technology Solutions (BTS / IT) with the business; resolves client and relationship issues. Manages and provides expert advice on, the selection, design, justification, implementation, and business use of information systems. Analyzes business processes; elicits, analyzes, and documents business requirements; identifies alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and makes recommendations typically seeking to exploit and leverage new or existing technology components. Translates business requirements into functional requirements; performs data and process modeling; manages change; and leads, coordinates / performs testing, verification, and validation of requirements.
- Point of contact for BTS with the business functions of Expense Reporting, Corporate Card & Travel.
- Ensure the integrity of the design of the system to unsure the ability to continue to support a global model.
- Provide design recommendations and identify possible conflicts which may adversely impact the end user.
- Create and maintain System Life Cycle documents for system implementations and enhancements.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures.
- Perform system configurations and assist in the design, development, and testing of solutions, anticipating user needs.
- Identifies current and emerging business needs and evaluates alternative technology solutions using standard information systems methodologies and best practices. Proactively seek out strategic business opportunities with business unit executives for the application of new or existing technology capabilities.
- Develops technology strategies that meet the requirements of the business. Identifies the business benefits of alternative strategies. Ensures compliance between business strategies and technology directions. Prepares testing plans to confirm that requirements and system design are accurate and complete.
- Conducts demos and train the trainer training on applications and promotes a data-driven culture within the stakeholder community
- Presents to users, including stakeholder leadership, on application features and project statuses.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the fit of the proposed solution to the business needs and the information upon which the business justification and prioritization decisions are made. Also accountable for communicating the business need and drivers to development groups to assure the implementation phase can fulfill the business need.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6 years’ experience; Master’s Degree with 5 years’ experience; PhD with 0 years’ experience.
- Experience with Corporate Travel and Expense Reporting is preferred