At Microbiologics, we believe that "great vision without great people is irrelevant". That's why we are always looking for great people to join our dynamic, innovative company as we provide the highest quality biomaterials for a safer, healthier world. Our award-winning culture is friendly, collaborative and supportive - which provides endless opportunities for individuals to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. We else can we offer you? Glad you asked! Daycare assistance, tuition reimbursement, a 401k program with generous matching, bonus potential, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and plenty of opportunities for training and professional development.
Responsible for supporting clinical sales in every aspect of the sales cycle and market. Works with and alongside the Clinical Inside Sales Manager to coordinate the decision-making function in accounts. Sells to management level customers by using business and industry approach within shared territory. Identifies key market areas and decision makers while maintaining existing business and aggressively converting competitive business. Business, industry, and account knowledge are the focus with continued emphasis on individual product applications; while maintaining compliance with regulatory mandates, adherence to national and international guidelines and standards, and superior customer service.
- Drive sales revenue to exceed company objectives, while achieving selected sales targets through understanding of both formal and informal account structures, as well as application of listening, coordinated territory planning and advanced selling skills.
- Partner with Clinical Inside Sales Manager to develop personal relationships with key influencers, understanding the business environment and goals of accounts to consistently exceed and enhance sales, profit, and market share goals.
- Identify decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start the sales process.
- Understands customer’s strategies and be considered a resource in the informal structure and decision-making process, calling on customers in assigned territory as needed
- Effectively apply working knowledge of competitor products, as well as understanding of all Microbiologics product lines and strategic direction to customers’ business and industry needs.
- Use knowledge of Microbiologics Terms and Conditions, business principles, account competitive knowledge to develop and execute plans and prepare sales quotes.
- Make outbound telephone calls to all organizational levels and functional areas where purchasing decisions are made, achieving daily customer phone contact objectives.
- Maintain an active pipeline, coordinate activities in key accounts and capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce (SFDC).
- Monitor and communicate key competitive activities, market trends, and changing customer development plans and priorities, which include emerging customers.
- Provide input to marketing and technical service on new products
- Complete a yearly projection for potential product sales and related expenses.
- Serve as a liaison between the Clinical Inside Sales Manager and the Customer Service department.
- Travel as needed (up to 20%) for sales activity including customer visits, training, exhibits, etc.
- Serves as a resource and trains colleagues on products, techniques, and business issues
- Assist customers with website navigation and online registration.
- Assist with documentation and handling of customer complaints while working with other departments to provide follow-up.
- Conduct special projects as needed.
- Perform other duties within the Sales Department or other areas as assigned.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Observe all company policies, rules, and safety practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School education or equivalent required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience; including strong close rates, effective negotiation skills, diagnostic selling skills and consistent achievement of forecasted sales targets.
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination will be required upon hire.