We are currently looking to fill a Technical Resources Specialist part of our QC Technical Resources Chemistry Team. This position will be supporting validation and qualification activities, transfer to partner and contract sites, and life cycle management of assays utilized in Quality Control testing. Regeneron has successfully commercialized numerous products and in this fast-paced environment with a strong pipeline, QC Technical Resources Specialists have the opportunity to develop scientifically and also gain insight into other areas of the business.
In this role a typical day might include the following:
- Executing validations and qualification within the QC TR Chemistry group
- Participating in analytical assay transfer activities internally and externally
- Reviewing reports and other technical documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance
- Write and revise control test procedures and SOPs
- Write and revise assay transfer protocols to external partners and contract labs
This role might be for you if you:
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Are able to multi-task, prioritize and execute projects independently
- Are able to write and review transfer documents such as protocols and reports
- Enjoy and are able to communicate cross-functionally to business units.
- Can take on new and sometimes ambiguous challenges and learn quickly.
- Develop and drive scientific and/or business-related improvement ideas.
- Possess effective time management skills, and the drive to meet deadlines.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
To be considered for the QC Technical Resources Specialist position you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. You must have a BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology or related field with 2+ years of experience. Experience with HPLC, UPLC and UV in a GMP setting is preferred. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role (Associate to Specialist will be considered).
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.