Pfizer now offering $4000 sign-on bonus for successful hires through August 31, 2022Why Patients Need You
Our breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and impact of their role in Pfizer’s mission. Patients need colleagues like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have the medicines they need, when they need them.What You Will Achieve
How You Will Achieve It
- Performs vision inspection and/or a limited number of manual and/or automated manufacturing support functions.
- Performs verification of defects for development of defect kits.
- This may include line clearance, outfeed/accumulation, scale operation, overwrap, cartoning/casing, canning, labeling, capping stoppering, and equipment/machine cleaning and sanitation.
- While following SOPs, cGMPs, batch records, TCPs, BOMs and POPs.
- Performs vision inspection and/or a limited number of manual manufacturing support functions.
- Performs verification of defects for development of defect kits,
- Equipment/machine cleaning and basic sanitation.
- Maintain proper documentation – batch records, check sheets, logbooks.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of responsibility.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 0-1 years prior experience working in a manufacturing and/or industrial type environment
- Able to make minor mechanical machine adjustments.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work independently or with a team with a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as a part of a team.
- Must be able to read and write and follow written and oral instructions. · Must be able to communicate and work well interdepartmentally, as well as, with all plant departments.
- Required to do frequent lifting of 15-20 pounds and occasional lifting in excess of 25 pounds.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
- Satisfactory performance and attendance is required.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to lift 35-45 lbs. sporadically and 10-20 lbs. frequently; including lifting above shoulders.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to inks, solvents, heat, steam and liquids. · Stand for up to 8 to 12 hours depending on assigned area.
- Must be able to communicate and work well interdepartmentally, as well as, with all plant departments.
- Must be able to read and write, as well as, follow written and oral instructions.
- Must be capable of performing data entry into calculators and computers. · Vision must be correctable to 20/20.
- Able to work rotating shifts, holidays, nights and weekends as required
- A1/B1 rotational shift (6:00am-6:18pm)
Other Job Details:
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus: YES
- Eligible for Relocation Assistance: NO
- Last Date to Apply: August 4, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.