As a member of the clinical imaging team, you will lead the strategy and execution of complex early and late phase oncology imaging in clinical trials where imaging plays a critical role. Imaging includes all modalities with a special focus on PET. You will work closely with the Oncology Imaging Strategy Lead and other colleagues to lead imaging biomarker studies, support clinical trials, and be a member of cross-functional program teams that include Regeneron clinical, preclinical and external partners. This position offers excellent opportunities to develop innovative imaging biomarkers in support of clinical development, particularly in immuno-oncology.
A typical day may include the following:
• Work with therapeutic area and development leads to formulate appropriate imaging biomarker strategies to inform and advance the Regeneron clinical pipeline
• Leading, designing and implementing multimodality imaging measures as endpoints for oncology therapeutic clinical studies
• Collaborating closely with Regeneron clinical teams as imaging subject matter expert to ensure optimal design and execution of imaging strategy including development of protocols, imaging manuals, imaging charters and statistical analysis plan
• Liaison with Imaging Operations and with imaging CROs to ensure the flawless conduct and data integrity of study’s imaging components
• Serving as a Study Director for clinical trials focused on qualification and utilization of novel imaging biomarkers
• Leading, designing and implementing novel PET and immuno-PET imaging agents/biomarkers in clinical trials
• Coordinating image analysis and interpretation of results, with colleagues to for the development of study reports and publications as appropriate
•Designing and implement innovative imaging translational strategies in collaboration with preclinical/clinical research teams and external partners
This role may be for you if:
• You want to work on projects impacting patient lives
• Enjoy working in a rapid response environment
• Can demonstrate agility in a cross-functional/matrix structure
• Collaborate to bring innovative ideas to fruition
To be considered as a Senior Staff Scientist, you are required to have a Doctorate level education with a PhD being preferred with 3+ years of industry clinical/preclinical imaging oncology experience. Your experience will need to include leadership experience in the application of PET imaging as a quantitative endpoint in clinical and preclinical studies with a focus on oncology. Excellent written/verbal communication and organization skills. Ability to multitask and lead projects effectively.
To be considered as an Associate Director, you should have 7+ year experience in oncology drug development and clinical PET tracer development in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology setting.
The following experience would be preferred, hands on experience with preclinical oncology imaging models using PET and immuno-PET imaging biomarkers. Strong biology research background, preferably biologist by training, and familiar with precision medicine approaches. Imaging CRO oversight and implementation of quality control procedures.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.