Just is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented business operations manager, with a desire to help build a growing company & improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. As part of the Business Operations group within the Program & Alliance Management team, this position will help manage the intersection between biotech resource & capacity planning, project management, finance, and business development. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a combination of skills including a scientific background (preferably CMC), business & program management.
- Maintain program information in internal systems used for resource & capacity planning.
- Assist with FP&A including month end reporting; program actuals vs forecast reports.
- Provide pricing estimates for Business Development SOWs & change orders.
- Build and improve resource models, forecasts, and decision-making tools.
- Invoicing of commercial & intercompany clients.
- Support the finance team with maintaining the sales order book.
- Document procedures for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Perform Ad-hoc program & financial analysis.
- Become proficient with the company ERP and Timecard systems.
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- BS/MS degree in life-sciences, engineering, business, or related field
- MBA preferred or in-progress/planned
- Relevant biotech project experience with some level of budgeting/forecasting
- Career path with increasing levels of responsibility
- Team player that thrives in a fast-paced matrixed environment
- Strong biotechnology & business background
- Exceptional analytical & communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and ability to work with confidential information