Biofidelity’s mission is to improve and extend the lives of patients with cancer by enabling better targeting of therapies, early detection of treatment resistance, and routine monitoring of treatment response. Our unique technology is designed to allow rapid, broad adoption of our assays in testing labs around the world, enabling a step change in patient care.
At Biofidelity we are proud to have built a culture of humanity, openness and high expectations. We work towards well-defined goals, with a strong belief that we can bring real benefits to patients. Our people are keen to take responsibility for their work and share both their successes and challenges.
Alongside a competitive salary and opportunities for career development, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), bonus, stock options, 20 days per year PTO allowance and 2 floating holidays in addition to Company observed holidays.
Biofidelity is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and highly organised People Generalist to manage day-to-day people operations for our US based team. In this role, you will be working closely with our People team based in the UK to support our rapidly growing business, create an exceptional experience for our employees and maintain our culture as we grow. This role reports to the Associate Director of People Operations.
● Manage the talent acquisition process including developing appropriate sourcing and attraction channels to identify and attract talent, liaise with recruiters, prepare job ads and advertise positions, screen, evaluate and interview candidates, prepare and coordinate offers
● Provide exceptional candidate experience for all Biofidelity applicants by being their main point of contact throughout the whole recruitment process
● Manage people operations throughout the employee life cycle (onboarding/offboarding, leave, compensation and benefits, promotions, etc.)
● Provide guidance/expertise on day-to-day people related queries, interpret and administer policies and procedures, while demonstrating deep understanding of people practices and business operations
● Work closely with Director of People and Associate Director of People Operations to develop, implement and keep up to date company policies and practices
● Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to leave, employee relations, payroll, and benefits, while mitigating legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance across the US
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
● Good working knowledge of all processes across the employee lifecycle including talent acquisition
● Proven background in managing various vacancies across multiple disciplines
● Previous experience working with external recruiters
● Working knowledge of labor legislation and experience in interpreting and administering people policies and processes
● Hands-on experience supporting people on a wide range of topics
● Previous experience in delivering trainings (desired)
● Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
● Strong attention to detail coupled with a structured, practical approach
● MS Suite, HRIS (ideally HiBob), ATS (ideally Lever), Linkedin Recruiter and other technology platform tools proficiency
● Agile mindset and ability to work in a dynamic environment
● Self-starter with a can-do attitude
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
● Degree in a related discipline
● Minimum of 3+ years of HR/People Generalist working experience with a focus on talent acquisition and people operations
● Previous experience in life sciences or healthcare industry (desired)