Reporting to the Manager, Maintenance
Provide calibration and instrumentation support for operations and buildings on site. Accomplish scheduled calibrations, preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance on instrumentation and control devices in compliance with facility procedures and work instructions.The Role
- Work with Quality, Engineering and Operations groups to ensure strict compliance with GMP guidelines, specifically to ensure that the equipment is maintained and calibrated within GMP compliance.
- Maintain and perform corrective, preventative maintenance calibrations on GMP & non-GMP equipment.
- Follow established calibration procedures and assessments.
- Provide recommendations for instrumentation / metrology spare parts.
- Support other departments to troubleshoot, test, repair and improve instruments, equipment and control systems.
- Participate in the continuous improvement efforts within the site Maintenance Program.
- Assist in the maintenance and review of calibration standards and vendor calibration documentation.
- Execute calibration work for several customers (manufacturing and labs) with minimal interruptions.
- Work with contract service providers and support contractors implementing calibration and metrology activities.
- Assist other technicians and associates when needed.
- Support startup, commissioning and turnover of new systems throughout the site.
- Document all work on work orders, calibration datasheets and other required forms
.Your skills and experience
- High school diploma with 3 year(s)' relevant industry experience or associate's degree in relevant technical discipline with 1 years of experience OR equivalent.
- Demonstrated knowledge of calibration / metrology discipline; Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Exposure to DCS, PLC, or Building Automation Systems (BAS) control systems.
- Troubleshoot systems in an industrial environment required
- Organize daily tasks
- Work with management levels and departments.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!