The Associate Director, Statistical Innovation, Biostatistics will serve as an expert statistician to provide consultation to Regeneron's Global Clinical Development and lead statistical methodology research. You will join a team that is full of exciting opportunities to develop and apply innovative statistical methods for drug development.
A typical day in this role might include
- Conducting statistical research and identifying advanced statistical methodology that will improve Regeneron's ability to deliver new medicines to patients. This would include implementing innovative study designs and conducting sophisticated data analyses with high impact on the company's pipeline
- Developing innovative statistical methods for clinical trial designs; presenting at management and team meetings;
- Influencing external environment through participation in professional associations, conferences and publications
- Providing internal consultation service on technically challenging issues
- Developing statistical best practices and supporting different therapeutic areas to adopt leading statistical methodology
- Proactively seeking inputs from other experts within and outside the company on various projects and research activities, and sharing state-of-art technical information with internal groups
- Collaborating with cross functional teams including clinicians, data scientists, translational research scientist, etc.
- Promoting the advancement of statistical knowledge and guides staff on their technical development
This role might be for you if:
You have demonstrated excellence in research
You proven data analysis skills
You have sound knowledge and skills of programming languages including R, SAS, Python, etc.
You have demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with good interpersonal, communication, writing and organizational skills
You are a self-starter who identifies and helps solve problems amidst ambiguity in a fast paced and agile environment
You have demonstrated ability to influence and work effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization, including senior leadership
To be considered, you'll need to have a PhD in Statistics or Biostatistics and at least 7 year of relevant experience. Familiarity with machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies and tools preferred. Experience with trial simulations to craft novel complex trials is also ideal.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.