GRAIL is a healthcare company whose mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. GRAIL is focused on alleviating the global burden of cancer by developing pioneering technology to detect and identify multiple deadly cancer types early. The company is using the power of next-generation sequencing, population-scale clinical studies, and state-of-the-art computer science and data science to enhance the scientific understanding of cancer biology, and to develop its multi-cancer early detection blood test. GRAIL is headquartered in Menlo Park, CA with locations in Washington, D.C., North Carolina, and the United Kingdom. GRAIL, LLC is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ:ILMN). For more information, please visit www.grail.com
We’re growing our sales team and have a position available in North Ohio (Cleveland / Akron / Toledo).
This is a great opportunity to join the growing commercial team at GRAIL, as a Galleri Sales Consultant and work hand in hand with sales leadership to help set go to market sales strategy and launch a revolutionary new technology for MCED (multi-cancer early detection). https://www.galleri.com/
This key client focused position will act with urgency and with passion to deliver best in class new products for early cancer detection.
GRAIL, is the first company in the world to bring advanced cancer screening to patients and clinicians - this is a rare opportunity in one's career! We’re building the best team to take on healthcare’s most important challenges. Are you ready to join us?You WIll:
Your Background Should Include:
- Be part of a best in class commercial organization
- Report directly to our District Manager
- Prospect and target to identify early adopter and generate interest of the Galleri Test
- Represent a truly diverse team of professionals to enhance our competitiveness and innovation
- Be part of a team and collaborate with internal stakeholders to succeed within the “new norm” in our external environment
- Work with executive sales leadership, as a partner for immediate success
- Develop and implement a business plan in line with brand strategy to support launch
- Demonstrate and leverage a deep understanding of the Laboratory Developed Test (LDT) market, competitive landscape and current treatment options, in the effective execution of sales activities and growth
- Meet or exceed sales goals, maximize promotional budgets, and execute the national sales strategy in accordance with GRAIL standards
- Identify opportunities in the marketplace, share best practices, and proactively communicate strategies to cross-functional partners and members of the Commercial Team
- Manage implementation of all promotional activities to support sales and marketing strategies, in accordance with high industry standards and company policies
- Develop with Medical Affairs key relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 6- 8 years sales experience within pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or lab
- Documented sales history of success and accolades
- LDT launch experience, cell free DNA experience preferred
- Working knowledge of geography / customer base / in concierge medicine
- Understanding of environmental and industry trends, and impact on business
- Top performance in field sales and or field sales management
- An accomplished track record of growing complex organizations and a history of success maintaining key relationships, the ability to drive strategic sales / marketing solutions, execute sales strategy focusing on growth while leveraging relationships into increased market share for GRAIL products
- Willingness to “roll up your sleeves and build from scratch”
- Experience working in a startup / high growth environment
- Ability to articulate passion for the mission
- Advanced business acumen and granular account acumen management skills
- Ability to travel as required
At GRAIL, we don’t just work for ourselves and for one another—we work for humanity. Energized by our collaborative environment, compassion, and a sense of urgency, we’re dedicated to making a meaningful impact on people’s lives. This shared belief gives our team a sense of common purpose and builds camaraderie that makes our journey together its own reward.
While our focus is on finding a better way to detect cancer early, we never lose sight of our people. We’re committed to creating the best experience for everyone at GRAIL, helping ensure that each member of our team has comprehensive benefits and resources to thrive, both at work and at home.
GRAIL is an Equal Employment Office and Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status. We will reasonably accommodate all individuals with disabilities so that they can participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us
to request accommodation.
Following extensive monitoring, research, consideration of business implications, and advice from internal and external experts, GRAIL has made the decision to require all U.S. employees receive the COVID-19 vaccines as a condition of employment. “Full vaccination” is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.