Why Patients Need You
At Pfizer, our mission is to inspire a best-in-class culture of continuous improvement and project management that empowers colleagues and enables simple, effective processes. Whether you are managing projects or liaising with others, your contribution in this team will help in making our work easier and faster so that we can deliver breakthroughs that change patients' lives.What You Will Achieve
Your organizational skills will help us integrate our continuous improvement programs across the organization, both vertically and horizontally. Thanks to your knowledge and skills, it will be ensured that the improvement programs yield results, and strengthen the overall business strategies. You will work as a coach and a facilitator for improvement projects as well as maintain performance metrics to measure program success.
As a Senior Associate, you will support the program by taking care of project governance, project reviews, communications, trainings, certifications and rewards. Your knowledge and skills will contribute towards the goals and objectives of the team. Your focus and ability to meet team targets will help in completing critical deliverables. Your innovative use of communication tools and techniques will facilitate in explaining difficult issues and establishing consensus between teams.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.How You Will Achieve It
- Learn all IMEx elements and be able to teach and coach elements to others.
- Ensure the successful implementation of IMEx elements through facilitation of workshops and providing post-deployment shop floor support.
- Act as an SME for Continuous Improvement, Visual Management, GRP-TPM and Standard Work element standards.
- Provide change management guidance and coaching to support area colleagues. Help reinforce cultural changes necessary to ensure successful implementation.
- Facilitate continuous improvement meetings and standard work workshops.
- Develop materials to train and to execute IMEx principles.
- Critically evaluate the needs of each deployment area and be able to tailor an approach that will take advantage of existing skills and traits of an area.
- Effectively communicate across all levels of the organization from shop floor to senior leaders on and off site to drive and influence the health of IMEx
- Coach areas and assist with the implementation of the IMEx Elements within as assigned ecosystem.
- Lead or participate in Continuous Improvement Events including but not limited to Kaizen events, Value Stream Mapping, 5S, employee training, data analysis, lean project management.
- Provide suggestions to site OpEx Manager/Director on process improvement ideas.
- Capturing timely and accurate data when required.
- Apply and coach the following lean tools: 5S, SMED, Visual Management (performance boards), PDCA, problem solving, Kanban, Standard Work, TPS principles.
- Coach and develop Operational Excellence skills of PCT members and drive a culture of continuous improvement within their team.
- Input and analyze data from IMEx Elements and other work units to identify areas for improvement and largest sources of loss, including collaboration with CI Specialists across ecosystems. Collaborate with other PCT members and Element Owners on identifying continuous improvement opportunities. Utilize data to influence project prioritization.
- Coach PCT on the CI Loop visual management principles and the PDCA process.
- Coach CI Loop meetings and project prioritization and escalation. Attend daily Tier 1 meetings, and facilitate real-time structured problem solving. Participate in monthly Tier 2 CI meeting.
- Work with PCT Lead, IMEx Deployment Lead, CI Specialists, Tier 1 & 2 Element Owners, Operational Excellence and Area Leadership to build, maintain and improve IMEx within the work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or required.
- Applicant must have eight years of relevant experience;
- OR an Associate's degree with six years of experience;
- OR a Bachelor’s degree with at least three years of experience;
- OR a Master’s degree with more than one year of experience.
- The candidate must demonstrate: Effective colleague education, team facilitation, quantitative analysis and communication skills.
- Ability to understand the human element of site transformation activities. Understanding how to work effectively with site colleagues through the change process is required to be successful in this position.
- Ability to effectively coach/mentor/influence colleagues and manage diverse relationships.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certification is required.
- The candidate must have ability to balance multiple priorities.
- Capability in LEAN tools and/or desire to grow LEAN capabilities to further drive CI on site.
- Black Belt certification is preferred.
- Relevant pharmaceutical experience
- Production system experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coach and mentor colleagues and manage diverse relationships
- Lean exposure and capability
Job will include standing, walking, sitting, ability to perform mathematical calculations and complex data analysis. Occasional lifting may be required.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
This is a 1st Shift Position with support to 2nd and 3rd shift production. Job may require occasional weekend/evening work supporting a 24-hour/7 day operation.
Work Location Assignment:On Premise
Relocation assistance available: NO
Last date to apply: August 19th, 2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Continuous Imprv and Proj Mgmt