Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. Under the Group’s 2025 Vision to become a “Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology,” Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
This position is responsible for providing project management, drug development expertise to Global Project Teams including strategic development and execution of an integrated product development plan. This position is accountable for partnering with the Global Team leader as the Project Management lead on drug development projects. This position can be assigned to any therapeutic area and work on projects at any stage of development.
As a member of the GMP&L function this position is also accountable for supporting divisional and departmental level objectives and may also lead a non-project initiative in support of these objectives. This position will report to the Sr Director, Group Leader, GPM&L or the Executive Director, US Head GPM&L.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- advanced degree preferred (i.e., MS, MBA or PhD) in a scientific discipline with additional relevant experience preferred
- 10 or More Years preferred
- 4 or More Years in a PM or related role in a biotech or pharmaceutical company. preferred
- Demonstrated success as a project manager/leader in planning and executing strategies for global drug development, commercialization and life cycle management. preferred
- Proven track record as a leader/influencer. preferred
- Direct people management experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification and/or training in project management preferred