Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.Summary
Support Global oncology CI activities by proactively reporting competitive intelligence and bringing strategic insights that will reduce uncertainties and help guide optimal business decisions. Primary information liaison to Cancer Enterprise.
- Legally and ethically help monitor, gather, analyze, and communicate actionable, reliable intelligence on the competitive environment in oncology, particularly supporting the prioritized pipeline.
- Ensure appropriate intelligence is identified, captured and disseminated throughout the organization including regular intelligence briefings and early warning alerts; must be proficient with communicating results to leadership.
- Partner and work in close collaboration with other members of Cancer Enterprise functions to understand business CI needs and maintain up to date key intelligence topics.
- Construct expert search strategies for alerting, perform ad hoc expert searching on demand.
- Create dashboards / landscapes, visualize and customize data deliverables.
- Partner with library team members and related functions (i.e. Market Research) to continually learn and inspire others in the spirit of continuous improvement. and sharing of Competitive Intelligence insights.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree in a life science required
- Master's Degree preferable oncology or Library Science preferred
- PhD preferable oncology) or Library Science preferred
- 4 or More Years experience in the pharmaceutical industry or commensurate education/experience preferred
- 4 or More Years experience in a competitive intelligence or equivalent function preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- Competitive Intelligence Certification preferred
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.