The Project Coordinator’s primary function is to develop, execute, and manage assigned projects and programs in a compliant manner and within budget. The Project Coordinator will drive multiple projects while working directly with key stakeholders and leaders. This role is accountable for managing/coordinating projects that have compliance and budgetary impact to the business. This role has impact by improvement and optimization programs with stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvements and participate in continuous improvement initiatives led by colleagues
- Identify innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business opportunities to address challenges in assigned areas of responsibility
- Creates impact with ideas for the larger organization and anticipates and responds to changes
- Act as a credible and respected role model and resource among peers for onboarding/training new employees
- Responsible for managing and coordinating schedules and budgets for projects and initiatives
- Works with internal and external resource contacts to coordinate resources needed to deliver on project plans, such as meetings and events
- Provides direct support of the organization supporting the leadership team
- Acquire, maintain and track data on various projects, including metrics and timely reporting
- Manages stakeholder relationships and expectations
- Creates business specific functional requirement specifications, develops, and executes test scripts, communicates clearly as the liaison between functional groups and various IT groups to ensure system changes/implementations are effective and all deliverables are met for all implementation plans.
- Lead projects simultaneously of varying complexity. Utilizes project tools to manage project according to plan while managing projects and initiatives.
- Ensure project goals, objectives, timelines, and deliverables are achieved while defining success outcomes and clear metrics.
- Bachelor degree preferred and/or equivalent years of experience. 2+ years of overall experience
- Project management skills requiring minimal supervision preferred
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage within a matrix environment a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and computer skills
- preferred skill: SAP