HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Senior Associate Global Stock Plans AnalystLive
What you will do
Lets do this! Lets change the world! In this vital role you will provide daily administration of Amgens equity plans for US and international employees in over 47 countries.
As a Senior Associate -Global Stock Plans Analyst, you will drive excellence in customer service to all employee levels and internal collaborators. You will participate in maintaining the data integrity of Amgens stock plan, while ensuring appropriate internal controls are in place across the companys employee equity transactions.
Other job duties include but are not limited to:
- Administration of Amgens global employee equity program, including the employee stock purchase plan
- Work closely with third party stock plan administrators and local country HR and Payroll contacts
- Timely and accurate execution of equity programs
- Act as a liaison with all levels of corporate, finance, compensation, tax, accounting, and payroll
- Produce detailed analysis and preparation of standard and ad-hoc reports using appropriate tools and resources
- Maintain the policy and procedural documentation
- Point of contact for escalation and resolution of tier 2 participant issues
- Contribute to process improvements, automation initiatives, and developing solutions to establish superior methodologies
- Special projects as assigned
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The analytical professional we seek is a leader with these qualifications.Basic Qualifications:
- Masters degree, OR
- Bachelors degree and 2+ years of equity plan administration experience, OR
- Associates degree and 6+ years of equity plan administration experience, OR
- High school diploma or GED and 8+ years of equity plan administration experience
- 2+ years of experience in equity plan administration with U.S. and international
- 2+ years of work experience requiring the use of analytical skills, dedication to accuracy and attention to detail, use of automated data tools and interfaces, as well as the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook in an office setting
- Prior experience working on broker equity system platforms (Merrill Lynch Bank of America platform)
- Experience with domestic and global equity taxation
- Expertise and deep understanding of retirement eligibility clauses
- Demonstrated excellence in teamwork and interpersonal skills while functioning in a fast-paced, automation-focused environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and balance multiple projects while meeting timelines and deliverables
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, improve your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.