Regenerative medicine is the heart of what we do at ICR, with many parts centered on induced pluripotent stem (iPS) cells, iPS cell-derived stem cells, and their products (e.g. exosomes). We research and develop the most practical, high-impact products to regenerate aging human tissues and prevent age-related disease.
We're hiring a Regenerative Medicine Scientist with experience and expertise in some or all of the above-described areas.
With us, you'll get to:
- Contribute highly practical stem cell-based regenerative medicine ideas to our pipeline
- Research and develop a variety of iPS cell-derived regenerative medicine products (examples include iPS cell-derived endothelial precursor cells and their exosomes for potential vascular regeneration/rejuvenation and iPS cell-derived hematopoietic stem cells for immune regeneration)
- Collaborate with other ICR teams and team members in cutting-edge regenerative medicine research
Please apply if you have:
- A MS with at least 5 years post-grad experience or a PhD with at least 2 years postdoc experience in the relevant areas
- Expertise in stem cell biology, differentiation, iPS cells and theories of regenerative medicine
- Experience with stem cell-derived exosomes is a plus
- Experience working in GLP/GMP conditions is also a plus
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $125,000/yr - $170,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $7,500/yr - $17,000/yr
The compensation ranges listed below are starting ranges.
Position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.