As a Quality Risk/Design Engineer at Neuralink, you will be a part of the Quality Systems team responsible for managing and building a risk management program for Quality Assurance that covers but is not restricted to new products planning, design engineering, clinical functions, and process risk management. You are responsible for maintaining a strong collaborative partnership with cross-functional team members and ensuring that risk is appropriately mitigated, evaluated, disclosed, and monitored. Please note that this is not an entry-level position.
- Responsible for supporting, developing, and executing risk management plan during the product development lifecycle.
- Responsible for supporting, developing, and executing manufacturing process-associated risk management plan.
- Be an excellent communicator who can clearly and effectively translate identified risks into clinical or design outcomes.
- Have a clear understanding of how to apply risk mitigation strategies.
- Support system hazard analysis and risk assessments (FTAs, and FMEAs).
- Minimum BS degree; Minimum of 4 years of quality assurance experience.
- Very high energy and detail-oriented.
- Extremely good with people.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent at putting plans into action.
- Working understanding of ISO 14971, IEC 60601, IEC 62304, IEC 62366, ISO 10993 and ISO 13485.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.