About Mission Bio
Mission Bio is a high-growth, well-funded Series C company based in South San Francisco, California. Our mission is to enable our customers to eradicate cancer. We do so with our innovative microfluidic system that is the leader in the high throughput single cell, multi-omics space that is used by major cancer centers and pharma / biopharma companies globally to better characterize cancer as well as providing solutions to accelerate therapeutic development, such as the future standard of care in cell and gene therapy.
We are a dynamic and diverse team. We live by the culture of “One Cell One Team One Vision”. We are collaborative, we are driven, and we are curious.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support our CEO and Executive Team while performing a variety of administrative tasks.
Key to this position is the ability to handle multiple tasks and encompass exceptional communication skills. You will complete high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision while maintaining an awareness of deadlines. To be successful in this role you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
This role will ultimately contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and set up meetings
- Attend leadership meetings, take notes during the meeting including action items, and follow through to completion of all action items.
- Anticipate executive needs while managing day-to-day workflow and prioritizing projects.
- Drive and assist with event planning and support.
- Support the team during and outside normal business hours
- Professionalism in all communication forums including discretion when taking care of sensitive information
- Act as an office manger by keeping up with office supply inventory and onsite event preparation
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant to a CEO preferred
- 5+ years’ experience supporting C-suite executive in small to mid-sized companies.
- Experience working in the healthcare/life science field preferred.
- Project Management experience
- Strong computer proficiency in Google Suite of products
- Detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multitask in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside vendors.
- This role is onsite 5 days a week with occasional opportunity to work remotely
- Comprehensive Benefits: We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, pre-tax commuter options and a 401(k) plan for all US employees.
- Flexible working hours: We offer unlimited vacation for you to take the time you need to recharge and be your most productive self at work.
- Training and professional development: Your manager will work with you to define objectives for your professional development and help you progress in your field.
Mission Bio is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.