Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo Group is dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical therapies to improve standards of care and address diversified, unmet medical needs of people globally by leveraging our world-class science and technology. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise and a presence in more than 20 countries, Daiichi Sankyo and its 15,000 employees around the world draw upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help people. In addition to a strong portfolio of medicines for cardiovascular diseases, under the Group's 2025 Vision to become a "Global Pharma Innovator with Competitive Advantage in Oncology," Daiichi Sankyo is primarily focused on providing novel therapies in oncology, as well as other research areas centered around rare diseases and immune disorders.
Responsible for leading the Solution Delivery function for HR systems, programs and processes and Workplace Solutions.
- Responsible for leading the Solution Delivery team and attracting, developing and retaining people in the team and supporting them in the execution of the following functions
- Ensures successful delivery of all HR systems, processes and programs ensuring operational excellence and an optimal employee experience
- Develops a direct access technology strategy leveraging human capital management, reporting and analytics, mobile, case and knowledge management and portal technologies
- Manages the HR Portal, ServiceNow and the Workplace Solutions Team to be the first line of inquiry for manager, employees and HR, effectively managing core HR transactions
- Monitors performance of technology vendors and contributes to evaluation and selection of vendors
- Manages Workday and ensuring appropriate implementation of new software releases
- Provides data management, reporting and predictive analytics support to business leaders
- Measures the service levels provided to employees and managers and focuses on continuous improvement efforts as appropriate
- Collaborates with other HR leaders and business partners to identify potential operational efficiencies and ensure seamless and consistent delivery of services to employees
- Manages the deployment of project resources for the implementation of HR processes and programs
- Full member of the HR Leadership Team, shaping the HR strategy and leading the HR function and ensuring the efficient and effective use of all HR’s resources
- Increasingly will contribute to the selection, design and implementation of global HR systems together with peers in Europe, Japan and ASCA.
Qualifications: Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Education Qualifications (from an accredited college or university)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 10 or More Years of HR experience; 12+ years required
- 5+ in the HR services / operations space, or alternative relevant experience strongly preferred preferred
- Leadership experience implementing core HR technology systems and software strongly preferred preferred
- Leadership experience of streamlining HR processes and automating them preferred
- 5+ years experience managing direct reports required
- Experience implementing/managing case management and / or other HR technology and systems strongly preferred preferred
- Experience in data management and analytics preferred
- Identifying efficiency and effectiveness improvements in HR operating processes strongly preferred preferred
- Experience in creating optimal employee experiences preferred
- Experience of leading HR systems and an operations capability preferred
Travel Ability to travel up to 5% Business meetings as necessary, global and/or domestic
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.