Who We Are:
We are an integrated genetic medicines company developing targeted, disease-modifying medicines for patients with life-limiting respiratory diseases. Our treatments address the underlying genetic cause in underserved populations and have the potential to tremendously impact the quality and length of patients’ lives.
At ReCode, we bring a unique blend of rigor, creativity, and curiosity to our high-hurdle mission: harnessing our multi-platform approach to develop disease-modifying medicines. Our team is uniquely positioned to tackle this challenge, given our extensive experience in RNA delivery technologies, protein structure, tRNA biology, mRNA manufacturing, gene editing, and drug development.
· The qualified candidate will be responsible for executing in vivo efficacy, pharmacokinetic and toxicology studies in mice and rats
· Collect and analyze data from bioluminescent imaging
· Maintain detailed study records, analyze results, and create summarized study reports
· Maintain laboratory equipment and supplies
· Perform daily health checks and other duties related to the maintenance of laboratory animals
· Bachelor’s Degree in science related field with 1-3 years in vivo experience
· Experience with handling and restraint of laboratory mice and rats
· Proficient in all routes of administration in including IV, IP, PO, SC, Intratracheal, IM, and intrathecal
· Experience with blood collection techniques via cardiac puncture, lateral tail vein, submandibular vein, retro-orbital sinus and saphenous vein
· Experience performing whole body perfusion, tissue collection and necropsy procedures
· Experience using an in vivo imaging system (IVIS)
· Must be a team player and able to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
· Must have excellent attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task
· Experience with delivering drugs via nebulization or ICV, a plus
ReCode Therapeutics (www.recodetx.com) offers a competitive compensation/benefits package with a friendly, collaborative culture that values employee engagement and ongoing career development.
ReCode Therapeutics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.