KCAS Bioanalytical & Biomarker Services is seeking a Technical Trainer to develop, present and coach to maximize effective work throughout a growing organization in Olathe, Kansas.
KCAS is a contract research organization (CRO) providing bioanalytical & biomarker services to pharmaceutical clients in support of drug development, preclinical and clinical studies.
In this role, we will rely on you to:
- Evaluate technical employees and evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Identify technical training needs according to current needs and staff development goals
- Lead, teach, onboard, and evaluate new employees
- Re-train existing staff as needed
- Identify the technical/documentation weaknesses in order to enable the employee to develop and advance
- Ensure that proper training is available in a timely manner
- Prepare training schedules and agendas
- Provide regular feedback on technician’s performance to their immediate superior
- Measure the effectiveness of training delivered
- Evaluate, modify and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) when required
- Ensure SOPs are understood and consistently applied and signing off on training
- Perform duties as assigned by management.
This is a representative summary of responsibilities and is not meant to be exhaustive.
WHO YOU ARE
You will thrive at KCAS if you enjoy a fast pace environment, are open-minded and flexible, can prioritize effectively to solve problems and meet deadlines, embrace high-level performance and constant development, and are self-directed while being drawn to the camaraderie of a team atmosphere.
In addition, to qualify specifically for this role, you will have:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years' experience of experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Understanding of how to apply adult learning principles to training design.
- Solid understanding of applicable laws and regulations.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
In addition to a competitive compensation, full suite of medical benefits and time off, you will have the opportunity to be part of employee appreciation events and local community outreach. You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment centered on career progression and development, where we collaborate on impactful contributions and reward for outstanding performance.
WHO WE ARE
KCAS is a contract research organization (CRO) headquartered within the metro area of Kansas City, KS. We are uniquely positioned to provide our pharmaceutical clients with both large and small molecule development in support of drug developments, preclinical and clinical studies. Demand for our expertise in bioanalytical & biomarker services is growing and so is our team of dedicated experts - now is a great time to join us to be part of improving the world’s health!
KCAS is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.