We’re hiring a Manager or Senior Manager of Investor Relations to join us in our mission to transform the way therapeutics and advanced materials are discovered. This is a new role within the Investor Relations Corporate Affairs team and will report to the senior vice president of investor relations and corporate affairs.
Schrödinger has pioneered a physics-based software platform that enables discovery of high-quality, novel molecules for drug development and materials applications more rapidly and at lower cost compared to traditional methods. The software platform is used by biopharmaceutical and industrial companies, academic institutions, and government laboratories around the world. Our multidisciplinary drug discovery team also leverages the software platform to advance collaborative programs and its own pipeline of novel therapeutics to address unmet medical needs.
Who will love this job:
- A proven collaborator who enjoys working across functions and levels
- A flexible self-starter who can anticipate needs, maintain composure, and has situational awareness in a dynamic setting
- A well-organized multitasker who can prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- A strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you’ll do:
- Analyze economic and sector updates, analyst research, investor sentiment, and competitor activity to deliver actionable insights to the investor relations, corporate affairs and leadership teams
- Oversee logistics and collaborate in the production of briefing materials and presentations to be used by senior leadership for engagement with institutional investors and analysts during one-on-one meetings, non-deal roadshows, investor conferences, and special events such as R&D Day
- Assist with strategic targeting analyses and meeting prioritization; analyze and monitor the company’s shareholder base and create reports summarizing trends and shifts in shareholders
- Participate in investor and analyst meetings as needed
- Support the investor relations and finance teams with relevant financial modeling and analyses as needed
- Collaborate within the investor relations/corporate affairs team to draft and edit external and internal communications materials
- Play a key role in the quarterly reporting process, including drafting financial results releases, conference call scripts, slide presentations and Q&A documents
- Manage the investor relations section of the company website, ensuring that all disclosures, presentations, and company information are accurate
- Maintain database to ensure meeting notes and contact lists are up-to-date
What you’ll need:
- At least five years of Wall Street experience or in-house/agency investor relations experience with publicly-traded life science or technology companies; MBA preferred
- A four-year degree or higher in a scientific discipline
- Robust understanding of finance, financial modeling, and capital markets
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint/Google Slides, Nasdaq IR Insight, BusinessWire
- Knowledge of SEC requirements and Regulation Fair Disclosure; knowledge of ESG disclosures a plus
- Ability to travel (roughly 15% of the time)
Pay and perks:
Schrödinger understands it’s people that make a company great. Because of this, we’re prepared to offer a competitive salary, stock options, and a wide range of benefits that include healthcare (with dental and vision), a 401k, pre-tax commuter benefits, a flexible work schedule, and a parental leave program. We have catered meals in the office every day, a company culture that is relaxed but engaged, and over a month of paid vacation time. Our Administrative and Human Resources departments also plan a myriad of fun company-wide events. New York is home to our largest office, but we have teams all over the world. Schrödinger is honored to have been selected as one of Crain's New York Best Places to Work for the past three years running.
Sound exciting? Apply today and join us!
As an equal opportunity employer, Schrödinger hires outstanding individuals into every position in the company. People who work with us have a high degree of engagement, a commitment to working effectively in teams, and a passion for the company's mission. We place the highest value on creating a safe environment where our employees can grow and contribute, and refuse to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious belief, sex, age, disability, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, marital status, partnership status, caregiver status, sexual and reproductive health decisions, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. To us, "diversity" isn't just a buzzword, but an important element of our core principles and key business practices. We believe that diverse companies innovate better and think more creatively than homogenous ones because they take into account a wide range of viewpoints. For us, greater diversity doesn't mean better headlines or public images - it means increased adaptability and profitability.