Element Biosciences is a multi-disciplinary startup focused on innovating genetic analysis tools for the research and clinical markets. The Company's technology will broaden the end user experience through improved data quality and simplified workflows to benefit discoveries and diagnosis in healthcare.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team in identifying, screening and hiring qualified candidates. In this role, you will be responsible for cultivating a pipeline of best-in-class talent for Element through innovative outreach methods.
- Lead by example and provide recruitment support to the organization
- Own the recruiting cycle from end to end, spanning all areas and disciplines
- Coach, mentor and train team members to find the best employees for our company
- Help Drive technology, process and teamwork efforts to enhance the recruitment process
- Proactively recruit passive talent to join Element
- Work with hiring managers to provide guidance to hire the best talent for our team
- Deliver against set metrics to provide consistent results and data-backed progress
- Elevate the candidate experience
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting or talent acquisition
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and passive candidate sourcing
- In-house and agency experience
- Strong understanding of talent and competency models, recruiting fundamentals, competitive market awareness and online/social media
- Knowledge of the web/Internet market space, including trade journals, academic institutions, alumni associations and other sources of great candidates
- Ability to work with internal clients to develop and iterate best-in-class profiles to reflect the talent needs of the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
We are passionate about our mission to develop high performing products to study genomics in an unprecedented flexibility and to understand biology for the improvement of healthcare. We have built a highly efficient product-driven organization where employees can learn, grow and thrive in a challenging but encouraging environment. We are committed to scientific integrity, collegiality, honesty, objectivity, and openness. We offer excellent benefits, which include a 401K plan, competitive health benefits, flexible vacation, and equity incentives.