Regeneron's PMPD Analytics group, located in Tarrytown NY is seeking a motivated Process Development Associate II. The PMPD Analytics group conducts analytical testing of samples generated throughout process development. The group achieves its mission through a focus on efficiency and automation, backed by a sound understanding of the scientific principles underlying our work. Collaboration and open communication are key to our success. If you enjoy helping your colleagues, and value group achievements over personal achievements, this is the team for you.
A Typical Day in the Role Might Look Like:
- Run platform analytical assays on the liquid handlers for routine sample characterization
- Provide hands-on support to other liquid handler users on the operation, troubleshooting and maintenance of automation system and its peripherals
- Optimize and verify performance of automated liquid handlers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system errors and minor instrumentation problems.
- Contribute innovative solutions to increase efficiency and decrease costs while continuing to improve sample throughput and data quality.
- Stay up-to-date on new technologies and evaluate how adopting new equipment will impact workflows.
- May participate in projects in support of data automation
- Maintain GLP compliance for all laboratory work and documentation related to automated assay verifications in accordance with regulations and company SOPs. Assist in maintaining cleanliness, safety requirements and GLP compliance in the laboratory.
This Role Might Be For You If You Are:
- Self-starter, highly organized and problem solver with technical,
- Detail-oriented mindset.
- Strong in analytical and written/oral communication skills.
- Team-oriented and experienced in working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
This role requires a BS in an Engineering disclipline. Direct experience operating and troubleshooting Hamilton STARs (or closely related) using Venus software is required; experience with Hamilton’s Vantage and operating within Instinct is a plus but not required. Direct experience operating and troubleshooting Tecan liquid handlers (or closely related) using EVOware software is preferred. Experience with operating and troubleshooting liquid handlers is required. Must have strong communication and organizational skills and easily adapt to a constantly evolving fast-paced environment.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.