StageBio (www.stagebio.com) is a leading global provider of GLP-compliant clinical and preclinical research, necropsy, histology, pathology, image analysis and specimen archiving services for the biopharmaceutical, medical device and contract research industries. In addition to a GLP/GCLP-compliant lab facility in Germany, we operate locations in VA, OH, MA and MD, with continued investment in facility and technology infrastructure planned to meet the demand for high-quality histopathology services. A growing team of board-certified Veterinary Pathologists, as well as over 75 laboratory technicians, are employed in support of our unified international commitment to quality, scientific integrity and client satisfaction.
StageBio is seeking a full-time Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Technician to join our growing Marlborough, MA facility.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Perform general histology processes including FFPE and frozen sectioning, staining, and imaging with the highest of quality
- Develop immunohistochemistry protocols and adhere to written SOPs
- Perform automated and bench-top IHC
- Effectively collaborate with team members and clients
- Various administrative duties to include recording and maintaining detailed records
- Work independently and troubleshoot technical problems
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum 3 years of related experience as a histologic technician in a preclinical setting with concentration in veterinary histopathology and IHC techniques.
- ASCP certified Histotechnician (HT) or Histotechnologist (HTL) or eligible, certification preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in oral and written communication, problem solving, adaptability, and teamwork.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Experience with immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, or in situ hybridization
- Experience with Biocare, Leica and Ventana IHC equipment is preferred.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
StageBio offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes employer sponsored health insurance, short-term and long-term disability, AD&D, and life insurance for employees and dependents, flexible hours, flexible paid time off and paid holidays. StageBio is an equal opportunity employer.