Manager, Product Analysis
Manager, Product Analysis
Join our growing team and play a key role in shaping and organizing the culture of efficiency within the clinical laboratory and broader operation. We are looking for a motivated analyst with management experience that will help to lead the team to deliver our ground-breaking Laboratory Information System platform. You will work cross functionally across the organization to elicit requirements from end users, determine workflow solutions, and codify them into requirements that will enable the development of our LIMS system. You will be essential in helping to lead a team to build out an efficient foundational laboratory information system, as well as integration with other supporting lab systems, such as CRM and ERP.
- Gather business and technical requirements while working closely with the Clinical Laboratory, Development and Engineering teams
- Write, update and/or assist with the development of current and new procedures, especially those related to informatics systems
- Define, author, and assist in the execution of system testing and validation
- Assist in developing system and user workflows for laboratory procedures that interact with informatics systems
- Manage a team of Product Analysts and provide focus and action plans consistent with company objectives
Your background, perspective and experience:
- Undergraduate degree in chemistry, biology, IT, computer science or equivalent
- At least three years of experience gathering user and technical requirements in a clinical industry or hospital laboratory environment
- Experience working in a regulated environment: CLIA, ISO, FDA
- Knowledge of the design, development and application of technology and systems to meet lab needs
- Experience working with LIMS systems with a high-level understanding of clinical laboratory workflows
- Experience in managing technical teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
As a condition of employment, you agree to know and comply with our COVID-19 vaccination policy requiring all employees who work on-site and/or attend work-related events to be fully vaccinated and to receive a COVID-19 booster once eligible. Company employees working on-site are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and to receive a COVID-19 booster once eligible, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved or as otherwise required by law. Absent a reasonable accommodation or legal exception, you agree to provide proof of your vaccination status and to be fully vaccinated by your first day on-site, in accordance with our policy. If you are currently eligible for a COVID-19 booster, you also agree to provide proof of having received a booster. If you are not yet eligible for a COVID-19 booster, you must provide proof of receiving a booster within two weeks of becoming eligible.
Freenome is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. Freenome does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
We have raised more than $1.1B from leading investors including Perceptive Advisors, RA Capital Management, Roche Venture Fund, Kaiser Permanente, Novartis and the American Cancer Society’s BrightEdge Ventures.
A ‘Freenomer’ is a mission-driven employee who is fueled by the opportunity to make a positive impact on patients' lives, who thrives in a culture of respect and cross collaboration, and whose work makes a significant impact on the company and their career.
Freenomers are technical, creative, visionary, grounded, empathetic and passionate. We build teams around divergent expertise, allowing us to solve problems and ascertain opportunities in unique ways. Freenomers are some of the most talented experts in their fields, joining together to advance healthcare, one breakthrough at a time.
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Competitive compensation
- Pre-IPO equity
- Flexible PTO (exempt) and generous PTO (non-exempt)
- Comprehensive health coverage, including medical, dental, and vision
- Wellness and mental health resources, including Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs), Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401(k) plan
- $250.00 new hire stipend to enhance your home office experience
- Plus, a variety of other perks, including pre-tax commuter benefits, two paid volunteer days per year, pet insurance, and additional discounts
# # #
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws.
Notice to agencies:
Our in-house Talent Acquisition Team manages all employment opportunities at Freenome. Agencies and independent recruiters must be approved as a vendor by Freenome’s Talent Acquisition team before submitting candidates to any Freenome employee.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes or biographies from agencies under any circumstances. Any unsolicited resumes sent to Freenome, including those sent to a Freenome email address or directly to Freenome employees, will be considered Freenome property. Freenome will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Freenome will consider any candidate for whom an Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Please do not contact Freenome employees directly. Compliance with this request will impact our decision to work with you.