Specialty Representative, Migraine - San Francisco/Peninsula, CA
As a Clinical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (primary care physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area. Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind Allergan products, which includes organizing, tracking and distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory.
- Bachelors Degree is required.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in outside business to business sales with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives.
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action.
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities.
- Computer Skills; Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass background, motor and drug screen investigations.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License and a clean Driving Record
- Experience in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians, patients, etc.
- Experience in educating or influencing targeted customers.