Associate Director GCD Strategy & Portfolio Planning
The Associate Director, Global Clinical Development, Strategy & Portfolio Planning will partner with the Director, Global Clinical Development, Strategy & Portfolio Planning to help identify, manage and drive advancing Global Clinical Development initiatives. This role will drive the key objective of ensuring initiatives being led by, or impacting, Global Clinical Development are appropriately surfaced, prioritized, resourced, and carried out. This role will also focus on increasing more alignment, awareness and understanding of Global Clinical Development initiatives and priorities across both global clinical development and the broader organization. With the expanding depth and breadth of the Global Clinical Development organization, this position will require critical thinking around key scientific and operational issues, organizational processes and procedures, and communication; while enabling effective planning and execution. This role is both strategic and facilitative, requiring a nimble problem solver with strong interpersonal skills, scientific competence and the ability to shift between diverse priorities adeptly.Job responsibilities:
- Develop, formalize and manage a new process for portfolio and program reporting. This important deliverable will require broad scientific understanding, as well as strong communication and consensus building skills. This deliverable will require working seamlessly with multiple Global Clinical Development functional areas, program teams and other key partners including Research, as well as others company-wide to ensure program information can be aggregated and visually presented for leadership and other company-wide collaborators on a regular cadence.
- Facilitate portfolio planning efforts by using scientific, technical and industry knowledge, along with strategic planning skills to craft frameworks and identify gaps.
- Work to identify and prioritize Global Clinical Development initiatives; monitor progress and communicate updates to internal teams and external partners as appropriate.
- Liaise with Global Clinical Development leadership and Corporate Communications to drive the Global Clinical Development communication strategy. Provide scientific oversight and input to ensure communications accurately articulate program and Global Clinical Development information.
- Facilitate and maintain senior management and board of directors meeting materials and messaging on behalf of the organization.
- Build a thorough understanding of all core business functions of the organization and apply that knowledge to effectively support strategic and tactical initiatives consistent with corporate and Global Clinical Development objectives.
- Act as representative for the Director, Global Clinical Development in appropriate meetings to gather information, provide input and facilitate efficient decision making.
- When appropriate, partner with internal and external collaborators to proactively identify and work to resolve potential challenges.
Advanced Degree (MBA, PhD, PhD/MBA) Required and 7- 10 years of relevant experience in drug or technology discovery / development
- Experience building top-line Strategy and Planning presentations, which incorporate scientific data is required
- Strong initiative with the ability to manage projects of varying complexity and timelines simultaneously.
- Effective leader with strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build trust, influence and relationships across a large and diverse organization.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong communications skills, including the ability to summarize complex issues concisely.
- Self-starter who identifies and helps solve problems and is comfortable with ambiguity.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.