Process Sciences Technician- Drug Product Engineering
Regeneron is currently looking for a Process Sciences Technician for our Drug Product Engineering team with a 1st shift, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30am schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Drug Product Process Sciences Technician will be responsible for supporting our laboratory equipment performance and operations.
As a Process Sciences Technician , a typical day might include the following:
- Tracking and updating equipment work records in asset databases.
- Supporting new equipment commissioning, decommissioning, and storage.
- Coordinating equipment operational risk assessments and qualifications with subject matter experts.
- Scheduling and coordinating calibration, preventive maintenance, and repair work performed by vendors.
- Reviewing vendor documentation in support of preventative maintenance and repair work.
- Coordinating equipment exceptions and deviation resolutions with laboratory supervisor.
- Coordinating maintenance of laboratory reagents, equipment, and supplies through ordering, login, inventory, and stocking.
- Coordinating sample and reagent shipments, and verifying integrity of received materials.
- Conducting basic solution preparation.
- Complying with all pertinent regulatory agency requirements and maintaining inspection readiness.
- Lab notebook generation and archiving support
This role might be for you if:
- You can effectively communicate requirements, issues, ideas, and solutions with peers, management, vendors, and cross-functional teams.
- You have a strong attention to detail and accuracy when performing tasks.
- You have the capability to adjust to shifting priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines effectively.
- You can organize and maintain information.
- You are a quick learner with the ability to learn and navigate equipment database repositories.
To be considered for the Process Sciences Technician you must be willing and able to work Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm. For various levels you must have the following:
Process Sciences Technician I: High school diploma or GED required. AS/AAS or BA/BS in Life Sciences, or related field, is preferred
Process Sciences Technician II: High school diploma or GED required. AS/AAS or BA/BS in Life Sciences, or related field, is preferred and 2+ years of relevant experience
Process Sciences Technician III: High school diploma or GED required. AS/AAS or BA/BS in Life Sciences, or related field, is preferred and 4+ years of relevant experience
Process Sciences Technician IV: High school diploma or GED required. AS/AAS or BA/BS in Life Sciences, or related field, is preferred and 6+ years of relevant experience
Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.