Analyst GBS Services Metrics & Measurement
For more than 170 years, Pfizer has continuously worked to make a difference by delivering innovative therapies that improve the lives of our patients. By building a talented community of colleagues that align with our patient-focused purpose and core values, Pfizer has improved global health and impacted more than 780 million patients around the world.
In 2021, Pfizer expanded its global footprint to Tampa, establishing a strategic powerhouse that brings together multi-disciplinary, professional services including Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Digital, HR Services, Sourcing, Commercial and Project Management into a single, centralized location. With so many diverse and highly-skilled colleagues supporting multiple functions and services across the organization, Pfizer Tampa offers ample opportunity to engage in newer ways of working that enhance, simplify, and transform how we deliver treatments to our patients.
Located in Heights Union, the Pfizer Tampa site offers a modern industrial design, the latest in innovative technology, and close proximity to Downtown with views of the Tampa Riverwalk and access to the Channel district and Bayshore Boulevard. From an onsite fitness center to top floor panoramic balconies and outdoor patio, our activity-based space will provide various ways of working to offer collaboration and flexibility to colleagues. The Pfizer Tampa site has constructed an atmosphere that fosters interaction and prioritizes colleague health and wellness.
Additionally, to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives, Pfizer is revolutionizing and evolving how colleagues work today. This year, Pfizer launched a new initiative that we call Log In For Your Day where a majority of colleagues can arrange with their manager to work remotely two or three days a week while still maintaining the ability to collaborate regularly in person at our sites. This flexible working model blends the best of remote work and on-site collaboration to drive greater flexibility, support work-life balance, and promote a vibrant, agile, and innovative culture.Why Patients Need You
Creating value though procurement processes is keeping our products in production and our innovators innovating. Whether you are part of negotiating contracts, managing vendors or forecasting requirements, your role is critical to getting our medicines in the hands of the people who need them most, faster and more efficiently than ever before.What You Will Achieve
This Analyst position is responsible for working on projects in the Metrics & Measurement team. The Analyst will deliver metrics & analytics, with a focus on the overall cross functional alignment and coordination in the delivery of the Sourcing and Enterprise Services dashboards portfolio in partnership with key stakeholders.
Responsibilities include Smart Stats program dashboards, periodic refresh, data collections, quality checks, and maintaining optimal and timely delivery of Smart Stats dashboards. Analyst will also be responsible for generation of analytics using Excel and Visualization Tools working with Pfizer technological landscape of SAP ERP, BI and Other Systems.
Manage, track and present on project and work progress against critical metrics (including financials, variances in time and scope, risks, and trends) to management on a regular basisHow You Will Achieve It
• Coordinate and complete reporting activities, analyze data, and assure tasks are executed in quality and timely manner in support of achieving performance against targets.
• Maintain and apply a strong and current knowledge of Procurement & Finance systems and associated Business Intelligence tools as a regular part of the role to best support reporting, financial analysis and problem-solving activities.
• Work and develop relationships with other teams such as Sourcing colleagues, Financial Services, and Digital to understand the diverse requirements of the Sourcing and Procure-to-Pay (P2P) processes and systems, to identify and complete investigations of data trends and outliers to determine root causes of issues and recommend and track the implementation of solutions.
• Perform comprehensive business analysis on Pfizer spend, savings, working capital performance and other associated metrics and reports/dashboards/scorecards to help drive decision making and achieve group objective.
• Package and present results of analysis, recommendations, benefits, and risks in clear & useful manner.
• Work with colleagues to understand their Business Intelligence and reporting requirements to recommend reports and analysis approaches, which may include scheduled or on demand training of Business Intelligence tools and techniques.
• Coordination support to project team members and/or stakeholders
• Actively participate and contribute in team meetings as required
• Supporting manager in complex ad hoc analyses and continuous process improvement activities as necessary to support strategic objectives of the organization
• Help manager drive the communication and development of key performance indicators
• Prepare written reports / presentations utilizing Microsoft skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Smart Stats, a Tableau visualization program, Systems administration, and maintenance.
• Manage multiple conflicting priorities in an organized manner and effectively manage time and balance priorities
• Work to clearly understand the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy in order to support it.QualificationsMust-Have
Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain/Procurement, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required.
1+ years work experience in Procurement / Finance / Metrics & Analytics discipline preferred, ideally within a large multi-national company.
Strong organizational skills, capacity to quickly identify problems and structure solutions, and to plan and prioritize multiple projects, while maintaining high quality and meeting or exceeding deadlines.
Highly effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
A team player who is willing to go above and beyond to meet goals and objectives.
Advanced Microsoft skills, including Word, PowerPoint, and Advanced Excel (Pivot Tables, formula creation, macros, Power Apps, etc.).
Knowledge of data mining and workflow tools like Alteryx, Data IQ, Power BI.
Ability to work as a team member and/or independently towards departmental objectives
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and assignments
Comfort working in a matrix organization
Developing Finance & Procurement systems skills – SAP, Ariba, Oracle & related BI tools
Developing MS Office skills especially Excel & Access
Knowledge & experience in Business Intelligence Visualization Tools like Tableau
Experience with Customer Service
Must have the ability to interface effectively with colleagues throughout the organization to achieve desired Customer Service results
OTHER JOB DETAILS:
Last Date to Apply for Job: July 15, 2022
Location: Tampa, FL or Collegeville, PA
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Global Procurement