Director, GCO Vendor & Relationship Mgmt
The Director of DO&PM Vendor & Relationship Management will be responsible for ensuring that the relationship between Global Development and its strategic/preferred vendors is running efficiently and productively. As a leader within the organization, they will be instrumental in the concept, design, growth and results of clinical trial execution as it relates to external partnerships to assure the highest quality delivery of Clinical Programs, on time and within budget.
- Support oversight of clinical trial execution with external partners.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of partnerships is developed and maintained
- Act as operational lead for relationships with key CROs
- Responsible for coordinating Joint Operations Committees, Executive Steering Committees, and other Governance Committees on behalf of Regeneron with key CROs including agendas, minutes, follow-up on action items
- Focus across the portfolio in collaboration with Clinical Trial Management, Cost Management, Finance and Procurement to ensure the vendors are carrying out clinical trials within budget, on time, and of the highest quality, through cross-company and cross-partnership collaboration
- Develop and/or enhance key vendor performance scorecards. Address areas of concern and provide recommendations to mitigate against poor performance
- Identify and communicate clinical development risks and mitigation strategies as they relate to key vendors
- Partner with the organization to optimize cross-functional communication
- Act as a lead for process optimization between CRO partners and Regeneron
- Assess portfolio resource demand and shortfall/mitigations for current and potential future portfolio with key vendors.
- Support integration of Regeneron and CRO teams and process to enhance success of new collaborations
- Aid in new key vendor identification and selection
- May require up to 25% travel
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 12 years of experience and success in a clinical project/ trial management role within biotech/pharmaceutical industry.