O365 Collaboration - Messaging Engineer, Technology Engineer II
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio. For more information about AbbVie, please visit us at www.abbvie.com. Follow @abbvie on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
This role provides engineering support related to O365 platform, specifically Exchange and Cisco Ironport. All aspects of the messaging infrastructure are involved as well as interaction with multiple technologies and service providers.
- Overall engineering/maintenance/support of messaging environment including all mail objects, message routing, retention policies, data sync, relay architecture, and cloud relays.
- Engineer and implement solutions according to business requirements involving messaging infrastructure, policies, or services.
- Interact with established processes to ensure functionality as needed.
- Resolve escalated problems.
- Ability to provide mentoring to Support teams/individuals.
- Establish and/or support existing processes for new or existing exchange/domain migrations.
- Establish and support process automation involving powershell scripts (AD and Exchange shell).
- Understand and adhere to corporate standards regarding applicable corporate and divisional policies, including code of conduct, safety, GxP compliance, data security, and the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience and typically 10+ years experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work in large scale environments with migration experience.
- Working knowledge of MS ATP preferred.
- SMTP mail routing - SPF/DKIM/DMARC and experience with Cisco IronPort (cloud and OnPrem).
- Demonstrate proficiency with powershell scripting in AD and Exchange shell.