We are currently searching for a Project Manager to independently provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the Office of Research Services. The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through performance of support services. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist with development of a plan to meet the objective
- Assess risks and develop contingency plans
- Obtain resources to perform work
- Maintain documents associated with project
- Monitor progress of project; measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management
- Develop corrective actions when necessary
- Identify and communicate with sponsors and stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives; involve all relevant stakeholders; ensure technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to management changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Support the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Perform risk management to minimize project challenges
- Management of inventory and orders related to each project
- Maintain data for software licenses
- Management of equipment & supply quotes, cost estimates, orders, and warranties
- Perform general administrative functions, and support of staff
- Engage in all facets of centralized purchasing and procurements
- Coordinate with customers on orders and other activities, and to be a resource in providing clarification
- Coordinating with Democracy 2 facilities management and maintenance, as well as on campus relative to staff assigned space
- Prepare plans, procedures, guidelines, and SOPs
- Plan and coordinate for individual, or group transfer /moves of staff, to include furniture
- Plan and coordinate renovations and upgrades
- Perform onboarding and offboarding of staff
- Coordinate budget calls, National Institutes of Health Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) software, hardware, and IT procurement data calls
- Maintain and reports CPP and budget data calls
- Develop an asset management and procurement policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and Administration
- At least 1-2 years of experience
- Excellent analytical, organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Data analysis
- MS Office
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.