Senior Business Analyst, Lab Systems
This role is responsible for maintenance and support of automation solutions that enable the organizations’ business processes in line with the corporate vision and strategy. They will develop, implement, and manage solutions and content by following the department procedures and guidelines. This role will involve delivering technical resolutions for the existing enterprise solutions in working with other support team members.
In this position you will contribute to business processes standardization, enterprise application standards, architectural strategies, and overall roadmaps.
Strategy & Roadmaps
- Contribute to the creation of roadmaps of prioritized future capabilities for their solution/product domain.
- Work with business partners and solution/product leads to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs; understand the customer journey and define user requirements.
- Identify potential new solutions/products that the market will embrace.
Develop and Enhance Solutions/Products
- Manage their solution/product area in the discipline of product and project management to drive successful outcomes and continuous delivery of key capabilities.
- Contribute to prioritization for the solution/product
Training & Communication
- Communicate ideas, innovation thinking and opportunities to stakeholders across the enterprise.
- Manage on-going operations for the functional area, compile key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of service and improve daily operations through system change management and project delivery
- Ensure alignment with technology standards.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 3+ years’ prior relevant experience
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing solution/product technologies and digital initiatives at a global and/or regional level within pharmaceutical / biotech industry
- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple delivery methodologies from traditional waterfall to Agile/Lean/DevOps/Product methodologies (such as PRINCE 2 or PMI)
- Experience in converting business requirements and functional requirements to use cases and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Experienced in working with outsourced service providers in an international context.
Preferred Skills & Experience (Not required)
- Experience with supporting enterprise instances of Chromatography Data Systems (Empower / Chromeleon / Open Lab).
- Experience with supporting enterprise instances of Data Archival Systems (Waters NuGenesis).
CSL Behring LLC will provide equal employment opportunity for all persons without discrimination based on membership in a legally protected class, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, or handicap/disability.
CSL Behring is committed to ensuring that diversity and inclusion are a part of our everyday business.About Us
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!