Director Market Insights
Lead an Insights team focused on answering questions pertinent to driving our business in the short, medium and long term. Generate insights that help refine brand strategies for inline and pipeline product(s) through creative targeted analyses that assess prospective strategic levers and sensitivities.
Support the US Commercial Ops business to identify Primary and Secondary research for key strategic needs/questions to support the full book of business in the US. Responsible for presentation of results and providing recommendations to the Brand team and Sr. Leadership.
Leads the process to identify appropriate data necessary to support Primary and Secondary research findings and translating all the information into actionable insights to drive strategic decision making.
Analysis of proposed and legacy marketing programs to assess return on investment in order to optimize investment in CSL Behring’s US portfolio of commercial assets.
Collection of timely competitive intelligence, with analysis of strategic and tactical inference for CSL Behring.
Support franchise marketing teams as a strategic business partner and member of the contributing teams.
Identification of key business blind spots and augmentation with targeted development and acquisition of external market intelligence including patient level script data, primary and secondary market research, syndicated reports that provides a tangible benefit to the business and efficient return on investment
Has responsibility for oversight and effective management of all team members (i.e. direct reports) to include but not limited to the following:
- Annual objective setting
- Mid-year and end of year reviews
- Coaching and counseling as appropriate
- Employee development
- Recruitment, selection and development of talent
- Managing, directing & measuring work on an ongoing basis. Provides timely constructive feedback to ensure quality of work meets or exceeds company standards
- Assuring work is completed in a customer focused manner
• Bachelor degree in business, science or related field; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
• 10+ years' commercial experience including analytics, forecasting and market research/support of product launch
• Pharmaceutical or biotech experience required
• Management/demonstrated leadership experience
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!