Senior Manager, Forecasting
Lead the development of robust and data-driven forecasts for one of the three Franchises (Ig, Coagulation or Specialty) for the US market. Accountable for driving an objective view of demand and sales outlook for the business through robust analytics, data informed event sizing and epidemiological based forecasting where applicable, while incorporating inputs from market research, healthcare systems, Competitive Intelligence (CI) and other stakeholder insights.
Strong communication and influencing skills with direct accountability for developing and implementing new forecasting platforms and ensuring accurate and timely forecasting deliverables and clear documentation of assumptions. Role requires strong consultancy orientation with ability to effectively and efficiently communicate to key brand stakeholders in the organization.
- Manage all forecasting work streams for the franchise with a focus on model development and outputs
- Inform the analytical approach to inform forecasts for each brand in the portfolio
- Ensure key levers and market events are rigorously assessed and included in the forecast
- Standardize, automate and embed sensitivity analyses into forecasting process
- Lead the forecast reviews with the Brand and Franchise; create/author robust presentations of forecast inputs/outputs that effectively drive decisions and outline the risks and opportunities associated with the recommended forecasts and documentation of forecast assumptions
- Partner with marketing and market insights to identify market research and CI activities to be explored as an input to informing forecasts
- Cultivate meaningful internal partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization; being insight driven to uncover important unmet needs
- Maintain long range strategic forecasts; includes tracking internal and external pipeline activities (new product introductions, label expansions, life-cycle management initiatives, etc.), timing and impact of events
- Deliver SKU level product forecasts monthly, product level financial forecasts quarterly and long-range strategic forecasts during the organization’s annual planning process
- Bachelor degree in business/marketing or science discipline; MBA a plus
- 7+ years' relevant commercial operations experience
- Experience diagnosing and resolving complex issues
- Knowledge of relevant legal, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrated experience in building sophisticated models to support short-term and long-term strategic forecast requirements
- Understanding of forecasting and S&OP processes
- Strong understanding of the Forecasting relationship across a broad set of stakeholder (i.e., Market Research, Business Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Healthcare Systems, Finance, etc.) to effectively develop and deliver forecasts
- Excellent communication/negotiation skills
- Knowledge of various Forecasting approaches and secondary databases
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel, Forecasting Tools, and MS Office
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities in a lean organization
- Entrepreneurial attitude and approach
- Ability to drive to results with less than complete resourcing
- Positive attitude and strong collaboration skills
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!