Scrum Coach (US - Remote)
HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
Scrum Coach/Scrum Master
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. In this vital role you will work with Scrum Teams who develop technical solutions for Amgen needs that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people's lives.
- Coach and Advisor for Agile Transformation in the department
- Scrum Coach for 16 teams and Scrum Master for 1-2 Scrum Teams
- Conduct Assessments for Agile/Scrum maturity and improvement
- Program Manager for PI Planning events
- Schedule and facilitate Scrum Ceremonies
- Hold small workshops as needed to improve Scrum Skills such as Estimation
- Analyze Capacity and Estimation Plans
- Document Risks & Issues
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The Scrum Master professional we seek is a friendly and enthusiastic teammate with these qualifications.
Masters degree and 3 years of Solutions Architecture experience
Bachelors degree and 5 years of Solutions Architecture experience
Associates degree and 10 years of Solutions Architecture experienceOr
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Solutions Architecture experience
- Training and experience in working as a Scrum Master using JIRA software
- Active Scrum Master certification
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle is needed
- SAFe Implementation Knowledge
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.