IT Client Services Manager
Forge Biologics is currently seeking an IT Client Services Manager to join our team. We are a fast-growing cloud-first biotech company in Columbus, OH. This position will be a key player in building and leading a new internal IT support team that coordinates with our existing Managed Service Provider (MSP). There will be significant early hands-on work that transitions into management as the team grows.
- Build out Client Services/Help Desk function including personnel, request tracking, policies, SLAs, etc.
- Oversee and coordinate daily activities of internal Client Services team and the MSP
- Work strategically with IT and MSP management teams to ensure objectives are met
- Hire, train, and mentor IT Client Services team staff
- Serve as primary escalation point and provide hands-on support when needed
- Devise and monitor support requests and metrics to ensure high satisfaction and forecast increasing staffing needs
- Responsible for procurement and inventory of desktop/laptop hardware and peripherals
- Use endpoint security and support tools to provide secure, reliable, and efficient standardized user experience
- Collaborate with IT and other business units to identify and implement IT projects and improvements
- Seven or more years’ progressive experience in relevant IT roles
- Four or more years’ experience leading a Client Services team supporting both Windows and Macs, ideally including O365, Intune and JAMF
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant additional experience
- Experience in a regulated (eg, FDA, GxP, HIPAA, etc.) environment or in biotech manufacturing is a plus.
- In our commitment to safety of our employees and customers a COVID vaccination is required.
- This position will require someone to be full time on-site in Columbus, OH area