Senior Manager, Precision Management/Biomarkers, Development Program Management
The Senior Manager, Precision Management/Biomarkers, Development Program Management provides operational direction as the leader for one or more development programs and/or functional area. This role implements the strategic direction of a program from preclinical through commercialization by driving the development and implementation of integrated [project] program plans, goals, budgets, and timelines. The Sr. Manager Development Program Management is responsible for forming and managing effective cross functional Precision Medicine Working Group to ensure deliverables and timelines are defined and carried out within expected timelines and budget.
- Acts as operational lead for Precision Medicine Working Group of a program throughout its lifecycle, by integrating key partners from Discovery, Preclinical, and Global Development.
- Independently handles Precision Medicine Working Groups for multiple and/or medium to highly complex development programs.
- May interact with Senior Leadership.
Teams: Partners with the Precision Medicine Strategy Lead to provide operational leadership of program (s) and supports development and execution of overall Precision Medicine strategy by facilitating cross functional Precision Medicine Working Group.
Planning and Tracking: By working with and through functional Project Management teams, with oversight develops an integrated project / program plan relevant to the team results and ensures alignment across relevant functions and smooth transitions among pipeline stages. Leads annual goal setting sessions to develop project / program level goals that align with Regeneron’s overall goals and monitors progress against these goals. Develops contingency and risk mitigation plans. Leads all aspects of the development of integrated project / program plans and actively monitors progress against the approved baselines. Responsible for oversight of the integrated program timeline and budget, including management of variances and issues where appropriate.
Collaborations: Runs the project / program interactions and results between Regeneron and our strategic alliance partners and collaborators (where applicable). Fosters collaborative relationships across the alliance program teams to develop and implement strategic development plans.
Information: Has technical expertise in, and business ownership of, existing program management and planning systems and tools
Communication: Independently leads and facilitates collaboration between functional areas to ensure effective, accurate, and timely scientific / technical and program-related communication.
Problem Solving: Creates/identifies new processes and/or leads the development of innovative solutions, collaborating with impacted team members to gain alignment. Can identify risks and develops risk mitigation strategies, and leads programmatic challenges facing project teams.
This role may be for you if you:
- Have knowledge of Precision Medicine/translational sciences, biomarker/assay development, and sample management planning/logistics.
- Have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with all levels both within and outside the company in order to establish credibility with professionals on the project teams.
- Have strong presentation and critical thinking skills.
- Actively promote constructive interactions among team members in order to address difficult situations.
- Resolve and negotiate conflicts or problems with tact, diplomacy and composure.
- Handle multiple projects and priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills (both project and self)
Bachelor's degree required with 7+ years of relevant progressive project / program management experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.