Those who join Emergent BioSolutions feel a sense of ownership about their future. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, innovation and growth opportunities. Here, you will join passionate professionals who advance their scientific, technical and professional skills to develop products designed-to protect life.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Perform administrative duties for Facilities Maintenance departments to ensure effective maintenance of data associated with the Preventative Maintenance program.
II. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Serves as the principal contact and liaison between the maintenance department and the customer departments served by maintenance and ensures that the applicable operations areas receive prompt, efficient and quality service from the maintenance department
• Responsible for Maintenance Notifications and Corrective Work Order Tracking
• Responsible for maintaining master data for equipment records in SAP
• Collects, maintains and updates documentation, procedures and work instructions
• Initiates, tracks, and completes CAPA, Deviations and Change controls
• Assists with continuous improvement projects within the department
• Prepare/create documents, reports and presentations
• Sorting and Distributing incoming/outgoing mail and faxes
• Provide training for new staff as required
• Other projects and administrative duties as assigned
The above statements are intended to describe the nature of work performed by those in this job and are not an exhaustive list of all duties. Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
which reflects management’s assignment of essential functions.
III. MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
• 2 years’ experience in a GMP facility or High School Diploma.
• Strong knowledge in use of Microsoft Office suite of products is required.
• May be required to interact with general public.
• Demonstrated competencies include high level of professionalism and have supported a
• Must have the ability to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple activities and priorities.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and contribute as a member of a team
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral
• Takes initiative
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
• Must be flexible and create a positive working environment
• Strong knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Experience in a regulated environment
• Ability to work in a team environment, assisting other team members when necessary
• Time management skills to meet tight deadlines, while ensuring accuracy
Successful applicants for this position must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Individuals with qualifying medical issues or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that may prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
There are physical/mental demands and work environment characteristics that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. This information is available upon request from the candidate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform all essential functions.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values the diversity of our workforce. Emergent does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.