Tradeshow and Events Manager (Hybrid)
We are seeking a talented and experienced event manager to plan, design and execute our in-person and virtual events. The Tradeshow and Events manager will work cross functionally to ensure RefleXion’s presence at a variety of events is compelling and reflects our brand. The ideal candidate is well-versed in all aspects of event management including vendor management, contract negotiation, hotel room blocks, venue selection and management, registration, and stakeholder management. With an expertise in event management, this candidate should bring innovative and out-of-the-box thinking to the team.
- Oversee the development of the annual tradeshow and event calendar and budget; evaluate various opportunities and work closely with internal stakeholders to determine RefleXion presence.
- Develop and maintain relationships with various vendors to ensure success including continually evaluating performance and fit for the organization.
- Manage all aspects of logistics including meeting/event space allocation, meeting format, food and beverage, audio visual and overall production.
- Secure tradeshow booth allocation with industry partners that optimizes RefleXion’s presence and drives booth traffic.
- Execute virtual industry meetings as well as marketing webinars.
- Collaborate closely with digital marketing to ensure creation forms, landing pages and microsites need to support events.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure messaging is communicated across channels including listings, booth content and corresponding
- Work with internal stakeholders to coordinate key tradeshow activities including communications, employee bulletins, preshow meetings, lead capture, attendee registration and follow up.
- Work with product marketing, sales, and product engineering to understand demonstration strategy and to ensure that the booth layout supports it. Procure all necessary components (hardware and software) to support the demo.
- Create and manage the schedule for in-booth demonstrations and presentations
- Ensure all tradeshows and events are completed within the approved budget.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or equivalent combination of education and/or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in event planning, including large-scale events/tradeshows
- Pharmaceutical industry experience a must
- Regulated industry experience a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong cross-functional people management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Ability to travel domestically up to 30% of the time.
Company Benefits and Perks – What you will love about us!
All positions at RefleXion are eligible to receive the same benefits, listed here. We also want to highlight the following perks that add to our collaborative and team-work company culture. As we continue to grow as a company, we strive to have these benefits and perks grow with us – we are so excited for what is in store!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Competitive compensation and stock option package
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 Weeks/Year PTO Accrual rate to start
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- RefleXion Benefit Hub – for company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Daily on-site lunches
- Kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious snacks and drinks – including espresso and soda machines!
- Company culture building events such as Coffee Chats with the Executives, Friday Afternoon Ice Cream Socials and monthly Book Club
- On-site mobile car wash services weekly
- Electric car charging stations on site