Clinical Data Biostatistician Analyst
We are currently searching for a Clinical Data Biostatistician Analyst to independently provide support services to satisfy the overall operational objectives of the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). The primary objective is to provide services and deliverables through the performance of support services. This opportunity is full-time, and it is on site in Bethesda, MD.Duties & Responsibilities
- Use a range of standard and non-standard statistical software packages for projects and can translate among the most common packages including R, SPSS, and SAS
- Learn and apply new statistical methods and software packages and provide consultation training to other analysts and staff
- Communicate the details of statistical analyses and results in a clear and understandable manner
- Independently perform a variety of data management and analytical tasks and organize complex, large-scale datasets
- Apply a variety of data reduction techniques
- Independently perform power analyses and provide sample size recommendations for new protocols
- Track document modifications, errors and changes to all databases and decisions
- Assist in the creation of clinical trial protocols, including parallel-arm, crossover, and adaptive designs
- Apply a variety of data reduction techniques
- Independently conduct statistical analyses on completed and ongoing clinical trials, ap-plying variety of statistical techniques and practices
- Review and summarize relevant literature and other sources to develop analytic plans
- Document analyses and generate reports summarizing results
- Data analysis
- Statistical analysis
- Minimum Education, PhD or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years experienc
Due to our contractual requirements and federal orders, including an Executive Order from the White House and an emergency regulation from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the position for which you are applying requires that you provide proof of your vaccination status. If you are unable to receive the COVID-19 vaccine for medical reasons or because of a sincerely held religious belief, you may request an exemption from the vaccination requirement which shall be reviewed after the submission of requested documentation. If an accommodation is granted, the conditions may include weekly testing and masking. All Guidehouse employees also agree to follow any additional health and safety mitigation policies that may be required in the workplace.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.