Process Sciences Associate - CORE
We are currently looking to fill a Process Sciences Associate position on our CORE (Cross-Operational Research Extension) team with a 2nd shift, Saturday-Thursday, 6pm-2:30am schedule. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Process Sciences Associates are on the front line, running small scale studies in support of manufacturing operations. The cross-functional premium shift team operates in support of both upstream and downstream lab teams, generating data used to determine proven acceptable ranges for manufacturing, characterizing cell banks, executing raw material screening studies and supporting technical evaluations at small scale.
As a Process Sciences Associate, a typical day might include the following:
- Performs laboratory-scale scientific investigations related to upstream biologics manufacturing process unit operations.
- Conducts scaled-down production procedures to improve the efficiency and yield of candidate or existing bioprocesses.
- Performs and completes small-scale development and characterization studies used to develop IPC programs for upstream and purification processes.
- Performs cGLP cell banking and characterization.
- Assists in the analysis of samples generated from lab scale studies.
- Produces and maintains accurate records.
- Maintains lab supplies and equipment.
- Develops and writes protocols for small-scale studies.
- Tabulates experimental results; writes process evaluation summary reports.
- Presents findings at group, and possibly, at interdepartmental meetings.
This role might be for you if you have:
- Experience with mammalian cell culture expansion using aseptic technique.
- Knowledge of small-scale, fed-batch bioreactors (2L).
- Lab skills in protein separation, filtration and purification.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced lab environment.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Good record-keeping skills and understanding of GDP.
To be considered for the Process Sciences Associate I-IV position, you must be willing and able to work 2nd shift, Saturday-Thursday, 6pm-2:30am. You must have the following; BS/BA in Life Sciences/Engineering or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Level is determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.