HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve earned your degree. How will you use that achievement to reach your goals? Do more with the knowledge youve worked hard to acquire and the passion you already have. At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Become the professional you are meant to be in this meaningful role.
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world.
- Experience working in Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or Chemical Industries
- Picking Clinical products from SAP inventory locations as required by Global Clinical Customer Service (GCCS)
- Material handling associated with the movement of materials within the warehouse
- Staging materials for transport and delivery
- Conducting inventory counts and completing inventory discrepancy forms
- Completing all transactions in a timely and accurate manner
- Consistently follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and departmental policies.
- Understanding of GMPs and SOPs
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients.
- Associates degree and 2 years of experience OR
- 2 years in a technical school setting with hands-on experience OR
- High school diploma / GED and 4 years of experience
- Must be able to lift up to 35lbs and push/pull heavy loads using material handling equipment
- Must be willing to operate Powered Industrial Vehicles (PIV)
- MS Office familiarity
- Polished GMP professional with Warehousing,
- Experience operating Powered Industrial Vehicles
- SAP experience and knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Smartsheets experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Strong communication skills
- Solid math skills
- Physically capable and comfortable working in cold environments
- Familiarity with chemical handling & PPE.
Some of the vast rewards of working here
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
- Full support and career-development resources to expand your skills, enhance your expertise, and maximize your potential along your career journey
- A diverse and inclusive community of belonging, where teammates are empowered to bring ideas to the table and act
- Generous Total Rewards Plancomprising health, finance and wealth, work/life balance, and career benefitswith compensation and benefits rated above 4 stars (out of 5) on Glassdoor
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
Join UsIf you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Amgen requires all staff in the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of employment. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff members who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.