Senior Director / Vice President, Program Management Office
Annexon Biosciences is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company pioneering the development of a new class of medicines for patients with classical complement-mediated autoimmune, neurodegenerative, and ophthalmic disorders. The company’s pipeline is based on its platform technologies addressing a broad spectrum of well-researched classical complement-mediated autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases triggered by aberrant activation of C1q, the initiating molecule of the classical complement pathway. Annexon is advancing a portfolio of innovative product candidates designed to block the activity of C1q and the entire classical complement pathway. Annexon is deploying a disciplined, unbiased biomarker-driven strategy designed to improve the probability of technical success of its portfolio and striving to deliver precision medicine to patients with classical complement driven diseases in the body, brain and eye.
- Administer various HR systems including HRIS, applicant tracking system, recognition program.
- Monitor and manage workflow of requisition and offer approval process including the tracking of open/closed positions and process requisition and offer requests for approval.
- Edit, update, proofread, and post all active Job Posts on the Annexon career site and job board partners, ensuring accuracy.
- Serve as liaison between hiring managers, recruitment partners and internal administrative team during the candidate interview process.
- Facilitate the candidate pre-employment background check process.
- Partner with the HR to coordinate on-boarding activities.
- Answer and respond to any general candidate inquiries by phone or email.
- Partner with HR team to track all employee referrals.
- Support HR team with departmental projects, such as systems implementation and process efficiencies.
- Initiate and manage employee change forms for approval.
- Act as point person for on-boarding activities
- 2+ years administrative/office experience
- A curiosity about recruiting/talent acquisition
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (most importantly Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Integrity in handling confidential and sensitive information
Annexon Bio is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Employment is conditioned upon full vaccination against the Covid-19 virus. An applicant is considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine. You will be required to show proof of vaccination status upon hire. The Company provides reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable state, federal and local laws.
Recruitment & Staffing Agencies: Annexon Bio does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than candidates. The submission of unsolicited resumes by recruitment or staffing agencies to Annexon Bio or its employees is strictly prohibited unless contacted directly by the HR Team. Any resume submitted by an agency in the absence of a signed agreement will automatically become the property of Annexon Bio, and Annexon Bio will not owe any referral or other fees with respect thereto.