Oncology – Digital Business Analyst
Why Patients Need You
Technology impacts everything we do. Pfizer’s digital and ‘data first’ strategy focuses on implementing impactful and innovative technology solutions across all functions from research to manufacturing. Whether you are digitizing drug discovery and development, identifying solutions, or making our work easier and faster, you will be making a difference to countless lives.
What You Will Achieve
Your technical and business skills will help Pfizer support and elevate the functioning of business information processing systems. Your knowledge of computer systems, business processes and workflows will make you a critical member of the team.
Your strong communication skills will facilitate requirement gathering for building and enhancing business process maps and systems. Your business process and technical knowledge will help us develop new systems and modify existing business applications, such as inventory control, financial tracking, marketing and human resource system.
It is your dedication and focus that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It
• Understand client operational needs and strategic direction;
• Manage and set stakeholder expectations;
• Ensure that customer expectations have been met through delivery of BAU services or projects;
• Work with Creation Centers to deliver solutions/projects effectively and efficiently;
• Gather and analyze business requests to determine how best to prioritize demand planning.
• Help clients understand service offerings available from internal service providers and secure appropriate resources for projects;
• Facilitate technology initiatives which directly impact client portfolio;
• Create and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, management, and peers;
• Influence other groups within organizations without direct oversight responsibility;
• Effectively present with confidence to small and large audiences
• Demonstrate experience with the System Development Life Cycle Process(SDLC)
• Lead and direct one or more teams (project or BAU)
• Create, review, and evaluate requirements and project plans / objectives;
• Track and report progress relative to time, budget, and demonstrated results;
• Communicate project status, milestones and issues to project sponsors;
• Work independently and with Project Team members to ensure task-level plans are completed and executed on time
A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or an Engineering discipline is required.
Minimum 2+ years’ experience as an Digital technology professional
Strong business analysis and Digital systems background.
The ability to facilitate engagement, trust, understanding, and continuous improvement is a core aspect of this position.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Demonstrated capabilities and experience collaborating and working effectively in team settings, frequently in virtual teams.
System Development Life Cycle experience
Basic knowledge of collaboration tools.
2 years working in the pharmaceutical industry with increasing responsibilities
Other Job Details:
Last Date to Apply for Job: 4/22/2022
Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable Accommodations.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies with information such as a health care provider’s name, address and the type of payments or other value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition representative.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.Information & Business Tech#LI-PFE