Senior Technical Recruiter
Dovel, now a Guidehouse company, is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our team. As a TA professional you will provide a high level of proactive and consultative services to the hiring managers including perspective on the abilities of desired talent and qualifications in the market, competitiveness, creative sourcing strategies, employment law, HR and recruitment policies and procedures. This position will primarily support our Grants Solutions practice but also be able to support our enterprise-wide needs as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Source candidates through traditional and non-traditional avenues in search for the best candidate while producing a steady stream of qualified candidates.
- Conduct strategy meetings with hiring managers to understand and then post requisitions that accurately reflect the duties, responsibilities, education, training, certifications, experience, and security classifications required for the positions.
- Bring recruiting strategies that enable proactive efforts to build a strong candidate pipeline.
- Ensure the internal applicant tracking system (iCIMS) is maintained according to the recruiting workflow and that all applicants are dispositioned according to OFCCP guidelines.
- Provide a high level of proactive and consultative services to the hiring managers including perspective on the abilities of desired talent and qualifications in the market, competitiveness, creative sourcing strategies, employment law, HR and recruitment policies and procedures.
- Develop strong relationships with your hiring managers in a way that allows them to view you as a trusted Talent Acquisition Advisor.
- Analyze and implement process improvements; Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience.
- Communicate effectively and partner with internal teams to develop relevant strategies for the business and ensure combined objectives are achieved.
- Plan and execute company interview events and open houses in support of needs across programs and the enterprise; Participate in job fairs, etc as needed.
- 4 years’ experience recruiting Technical and Functional roles supporting Software Development and Infrastructure programs.
- Experience drilling down on requisition intake calls to ensure OFCCP compliancy, develop a clear sourcing strategy and set realistic requirements
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build relationships with both onsite and remote Program Managers and peers
- Experience prioritizing and managing a variety of tasks
- Ability to professionally interface with all levels of the organization
- Ability to successfully pass a Background Investigation
- Ability to work at a fast pace with a full req load
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with iCIMS or Workday highly preferred
- Experience recruiting for government contracts is preferred
This role is open remotely to employees in the Eastern and Central time zones.
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.