CREx Program Manager
We are currently searching for a Program Manager to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is a full-time position with MSC, and it is on-site in Bethesda, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and conduct CREx end-user training sessions for each participating NIH IRP I/C.
- Schedule monthly user group training sessions in coordination with I/C Points of Contact (POCs) and CREx site manager from Scientist.com to enable vendor to perform training.
- Conduct trainings for small user groups or individual users from participating I/Cs.
- Plan and implement roll-outs and trainings sessions to users from new I/Cs joining the platform, in coordination with the Site Manager and I/C POC.
- Coordinate and conduct trainings sessions for Core/Facility Managers from participating I/Cs.
- Schedule Core/Facility Manager training sessions in coordination with I/C POCs and CREx site manager from Scientist.com to enable vendor to perform trainings.
- Conduct trainings for small groups or individual Core/Facility Managers from participating I/Cs.
- Implement an automated online workflow to request and receive quarterly updates on latest capabilities of IRP Core/Facilities to populate. This will include following up with core labs that do not respond.
- Plan and implement rollouts and training sessions to Core Managers from new I/Cs joining the platform, in coordination with the Site Manager and I/C POC.
- In coordination with CREx Site Manager from Scientist.com, develop monthly reports summarizing CREx usage statistics, Core Manager adoption, response time and other relevant platform adoption metrics for each I/C. This includes drafting semi-annual reports on IRP-wide adoption of the platform that will be presented to the Office of Intramural Research (OIR) or to their designated surrogate (e.g., the NIH Shared Resources Subcommittee (SRS) to the NIH Scientific Directors.
- Coordinate quarterly meetings with I/C POC group to discuss adoption across the IRP, identify areas for improvement, and determine priorities for linking the platform to other IRP and I/C electronic systems, including but not restricted to purchasing, core request and other project management systems.
- Help implement further development of CREx in coordination with the Site manager and key stakeholders of complementary IRP and I/C electronic systems.
- Coordinate and help develop marketing and communications strategies pertaining to CREx by engaging with communications and marketing specialists. Marketing materials include developing materials (posters, handouts, etc.) and web and other social media content pertaining to CREx.
- Meet weekly with the Project Officer to discuss written progress reports and to prioritize monthly goals.
- Conduct close out reviews before the end of the contract performance period to gauge current adoption and identify areas for improvement.
- Establish and follow up on all assigned tasks and correspondence to ensure that timely completion of all tasks and/or deadlines is met.
- PhD. in a biology, chemistry, or related discipline.
- Minimum of six months related experience on project management or experience in supporting roll out of a major electronic database across a complex organization.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
This is only to be populated as required for CO Pay Transparency compliancy. Please delete this text if not applicable. Questions- ask Cynthia or Shelli.
This field DOES post externally.
The proposed salary range for this position is $XXX,XXX to $XXX,XXX. Final salary will be determined based on various factors such as geography, experience, certifications, etc.Company Description
Dovel Technologies and its Family of Companies (Medical Science & Computing and Ace Info Solutions) was acquired in October 2021.
Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public sector and commercial markets, with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. By combining our public and private sector expertise, we help clients address their most complex challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures focusing on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that help our clients outwit complexity and position them for future growth and success. The company has more than 12,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance, including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1-571-633-1711 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@guidehouse.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse, and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.